Have you ever seen an easel card? Here's an example of one.
The name makes sense, huh? Well, today, using our SAB set Bliss, I'm going to show you how to give this already great idea an even better TWIST!
Here is the close up of the "lace"
- Card base: 4.25" x 11" folded in half
- Cut off 1.25" off the bottom of the front
- Your new front should be a 4.25" square
- The Vanilla Square is half of a 4x4 square
- The DSP is half of a 3-1/8" square
- The scallop circle is the larger one from the scallop circle #2 die
- The circle on top is 3-1/8" in diameter
- The pieced used to make the lace was 1.25" x 11"
- The DSP strip at the bottom is 4.25" x 1-1/8"
- The Vanilla on the inside is 4-1/8" x 3.25"
Technique: Easel Card with a Twist
Stamp Set: Bliss, Oval All
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Love Letters DSP
Ink: basic black, riding hood red
Ribbon: 5/8" black satin
Tools: medium oval punch, oval scallop punch, eyelet border punch, crimper, circle scallop #2 dieAccessories: paper snips, pearls, dimensionals, dauber,