Monday, July 23, 2012

Christmas Card Club #1

Ok, I got a little chastised this week by one of the sweetest people!  She said, "You're not posting everyday!  I need it!"  She's right and here I am at 5am Sunday morning getting the week ready :)  Love you Sandra!

We had our first Christmas Card Club yesterday and I had a blast.  As usual, I made the cards too involved and they took a while.  I promise next month will be a lot easier :)  I just have a hard time making cute cards that are quick, but still impressive...personal problem :)

Here is my favorite.  I can't believe I have been a demo for 8.5 years and I am just now getting Lovely As A Tree!  I am in Love!!  This is a masking technique just like the tree one I did last Tuesday.  I just used post it notes to mask at 1" and 3.25".  Then I sponged with the new Midnight Muse.  Do you have it yet?  Gorgeous!!!  Then I used versamark to stamp my image and then embossed with white powder.  Then stamped the greeting at the bottom. Easy Peasy!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Lovely As A Tree, More Merry Messages
Ink: Midnight Muse, Versamark
Tools: Heat Tool, sponge, Powder Pal (retired...no idea why!)
Accessories: white embossing power, post it notes


PS...Be looking for more information about the Huntsville Holiday Blast this week!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is my favorite card too! It is so simple, yet so beautiful :-)