Thursday, December 6, 2012

MDS Invitation

So, I took advantage of getting my MDS2 upgrade during our Holiday Extravaganza and I am super thrilled I did!  It has so many more images built in!  So you already saw my parents' Christmas Card, but today I created an invitation for an open house we are having.  I didn't have time to use our professional printing services b/c I know the quality would have been better.  What I DID have time to do was save my project as a .jpeg image and uploaded to my local Walgreens.  It was be printed on the regular photo paper, but I will mat it on vanilla cardstock for the final touch.  Here it is!!  And all I'm going to pay is $4.10 for the photos.  That beats any invitation store :)

Supplies: (all digital)
Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs, Old Saint Nick
Paper: always artichoke, very vanilla, cherry cobbler
Tools: MDS2, curly label punch
Accessories: artichoke grosgrain bow, gold brad
Font: Amienne

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

I am not an MDS fan but you did a beautiful job on this!!!!!!