Monday, June 27, 2011

I think I deserve it!

I hope you have enjoyed all the little special touches I added to the baby shower.  I did do something a little unconventional.  So, I'm always trying to think of ways to advertise or introduce SU! to one more person.  I decided to set up a table at the shower where each lady can make a thank you card for the mommy-to-be.  So, everyone gets hands-on with the product and the guest of honor gets thank you cards to take home with her.  I will also have each lady write her address on it and I'll have stamps on it.  I know...I'm so generous :)

I tried to make a simple card, but, like I've always said, I have a disease and can't do it.  Was that a run on sentence mom?  Here is what I came up with .
Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Swirls and Curls Verses (current summer mini)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, pretty in pink marker
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterfly bigz die, perfect polka dot embossing folder
Accessories: dimensionals, thread, sponge dauber, rhinestones (can't see it, but it's in the middle of the flower over the words)

So, not my favorite card and as I look at it, I think I'll pass on the sponging.

But, I think Laura will like them and I hope to get at least 1 new customer from all this I've done this week.


Remember, only 4 more days til the new catty is online!  I have 2 sheets of wishlists for this one.  The most I can ever remember!  I can't wait to share it with you!

Check out the link to the side to see the retiring products.

Inky Hugs!

1 comments:

Carol said...

Having the attendees create Thank You notes for the mom-to-be is a very clever addition to all the other things you did for this shower...and a very pretty card!