Monday, June 27, 2011

I think I deserve it!

I hope you have enjoyed all the little special touches I added to the baby shower.  I did do something a little unconventional.  So, I'm always trying to think of ways to advertise or introduce SU! to one more person.  I decided to set up a table at the shower where each lady can make a thank you card for the mommy-to-be.  So, everyone gets hands-on with the product and the guest of honor gets thank you cards to take home with her.  I will also have each lady write her address on it and I'll have stamps on it.  I know...I'm so generous :)

I tried to make a simple card, but, like I've always said, I have a disease and can't do it.  Was that a run on sentence mom?  Here is what I came up with .
Stamp Set: Swirls and Curls Verses (current summer mini)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, pretty in pink marker
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterfly bigz die, perfect polka dot embossing folder
Accessories: dimensionals, thread, sponge dauber, rhinestones (can't see it, but it's in the middle of the flower over the words)

So, not my favorite card and as I look at it, I think I'll pass on the sponging.

But, I think Laura will like them and I hope to get at least 1 new customer from all this I've done this week.

Remember, only 4 more days til the new catty is online!  I have 2 sheets of wishlists for this one.  The most I can ever remember!  I can't wait to share it with you!

Check out the link to the side to see the retiring products.

Inky Hugs!


Carol said...

Having the attendees create Thank You notes for the mom-to-be is a very clever addition to all the other things you did for this shower...and a very pretty card!