Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Chance List

Hey everyone!  I have missed being on this chatting with you everyday.  I thought I needed to take a month off just to catch up on life after a death in the family, tornadoes and several vacations.  I'll have to say I have learned I just can't catch up so I'd better keep bloggin' cause I love it!


I just wanted to make sure you had the Last Chance List.  Everything on this list will be discontinued as of July 1st.  Then I have seen some pretty fun new products coming out in the new catty July 1st!

So, if there are any products you have to have before they go away, I'd love to help you out :)

Here is the list of retiring stamp sets, the list of retiring accessories.  Here is the list of retiring Definitely Decorative products.  I'm going to the beach next week and then I'll be back to share some more ideas with you!!
I hope you are having a great summer!

0 comments: