Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Free 30-day Trial My Digital Studio!





Curious why there's so much buzz about digital software for cards, scrapbooking and more?  Start designing with My Digital Studio (MDS) today FREE!  Stampin' Up! is offering a FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express.   GOOD NEWS!  This offer is on-going and not a limited time offer.

With the FREE 30 Day Trial, you'll get:
  • Full access to the software at NO COST.
  • Full design functionality.
  • Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express.
  • Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
  • View MDS Catalog.
  • Access to Stampin' Up! professional print services.
  • Learn, get tips and see oodles of samples at mydigitalstudio.net.
HOW???   Just place an order through my website using item code 129600

0 comments: