Thursday, June 27, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Sorry for the absence.  I joke that summer is really my school year b/c my kids take all the energy I have every day.  The school year is my summer.  So, I'm extra busy and getting to the blog just isn't happening.  But, kids are asleep and my husband is OOT for the week.  I'm doing some catch up!

I already have several samples using new products to share, but I just have to clean out my photo file before I can start sharing those.  So, hang with me this week as I share projects I didn't get to share with you during the spring.

Supplies:
Paper: Vtine DSP from Spring catty, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, alphabet die set, hearts a flutter framelits
Accessories: dimensionals, basic rhinestones

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

This is so sweet...love plain and simple and that little flat at the top the card is wonderful!