Saturday, March 31, 2012

Club Make N Take

Today is the last day to earn Sale A Bration products!  I have to say in 9 years, this has been my favorite SAB!!  They have really done a great job of offering such an array of products and really smart to do things that coordinate.  I'm sure I spent more than usual just so I could get the matching supplies:)    You can earn this stamp set, DSP, and brads for today only!!  This envelope was made using our simply scored diagonal plate.  I will never be w/o a matching envelope ever again!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Fresh Vintage. Chamomile Stampin Around Wheel
Paper: Poppy Parade, Pool Party, White, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Poppy Parade and Limeade markers
Tools: Big Shot, scallop circles #2 die, 2.5" circle punch, 1/8" hole punch
Accessories: Poppy Parade ribbon, everyday enchantment brads

The simply scored tool's diagonal plate comes with the directions to make a standard size envelope like the one here and a love note 3x3 envelope.  It can make any size envelope if you have the math gift to figure out the dimensions.  I don't think it would be too hard.  But, what I do want you to notice is the ever forgotten stampin around wheel.  The one I used on the envelope went very well together with the image in the fresh vintage set.  It's a great tool to roll your envelopes with to make your packaging more special!

0 comments: