Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Fever Simply Scrappin'

I have always loved our Simply Scrappin' Kits.  Our Spring Fever in the Occasions Mini is no exception.  I used to only use these kits to do scrapbooks for my children, but since finding My Digital Studio, I just don't make the time for the paper scrapbooks I used to work so hard on.  But, just because these sets have the phrase scrappin' in them doesn't mean you can't use them for other things.  This product is also a great product for beginners to use to make very quick cards like this one.
I love how bright these colors are.  Obviously ready for spring!  I didn't use anything not included in the kit except the word and the marker to ink it up.  I think anyone would love to get this in the mail!  BUT...let's say you'd like to step it up!  Try this for size.  Add a few layers and dimensionals along with a fun edgelit and you have a spectacular card!
Supplies other than the kit:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Phrases
Paper: Melon Mambo, white
Tools: Big Shot, edgelits, small scalloped circle, jewelry tag punch
Accessories: lots of dimensionals!  Can't make a flat card!




I hope to get around to making cards with the rest of my kit.  I'd love to do a class around this kit!  Doesn't matter how old I get, I still love stickers and SU! has the best of them!


0 comments: