Monday, March 26, 2012

Stamp Club

Sorry for the delay in posts.  I usually set about 10 posts at a time and I can't believe how fast 2 weeks goes and I forget :)

But...Club night is my absolute favorite day of the month.  It is so fun to share what I love with such wonderful ladies.  They are just like sponges ready to absorb everything I show them.  It is such a treat to be with them.  This week I will focus on the reject projects.  I don't demo anything and they don't make it...so it's a reject...but not b/c lack of cuteness!

This first card was cased from stampingpro.com

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Elementary Elegance
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, sweet shop DSP
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Tools: Big Shot, Stripes EF, large scallop circle die, floral fusion embosslit
Accessories: in color brads, dimensionals

1 comments:

Allison said...

I live the simplicity of the dress. The flowers in the middle make it elegant!