Friday, January 18, 2013

Mom and Me Valentine Class



I've been wanting to do a Mom and Me class for sometime, but hadn't really found the right project.  I have now.  If you love crafts, then the Walmart Valentine just won't cut it.  Save the time that you would spend looking on Pinterest to find a fun project and let me do the work for you.

For $20, your daughter will make enough candy bags for friends or her entire class.  50 bags are included so more can be made at home.  Then she will make 10 valentines with beautiful unique envelopes for special people in her life.  In addition to these projects, she will get to take home the heart stamp and the set of 4 valentine stamps.

The last day I can order these supplies for you is the 21st so I must have rsvps by noon that day.  Extra kits can be ordered.  If you can't make it at the last minute, I will get your kit to you and you may assemble at home.  If you don't reply by the 21st, I will not be able to accommodate your daughter.

You will need to bring some double sided tape/tape runner, scissors, and a bag of vtine corn candy.

I hope you can make it.  Please pass this invite to friends.  If you are interested and you didn't get the evite, please let me know and I'll forward it on.

0 comments: