Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Paper Pumpkin

Ok, just when I was getting a little down, SU! comes through again.  I should never doubt them!  I love this new paper pumpkin kit idea.  It's something I tried to get interest in last year, but failed.  For $20/mo, SU! will send you a kit in the mail with enough supplies to make a variety of things.  Everything is precut and everything is used.  No cleanup.  Maybe you don't want to buy a bunch of products, this is awesome.  You can do monthly or just sign up to try it one month.  I'll probably have a morning class using this kit each month.  SO EXCITED!!!  Stay Tunes!


Sweep away the mundane-
your creativity carriage awaits!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!


0 comments: