Wednesday, February 13, 2013

For my Drew

My son, Drew, is very high maintenance.  The boy never learned how to play by himself.  He just has to be around us and talking non-stop!  He always wants to make projects together b/c I'm a stampin upperer, he calls me.  Once we sit down to craft...it's just a hot mess, but he is so proud of what he makes.  He always asks me to put notes in his lunchbox telling him how much I love him.  So, I'll do one better.  This idea was given to me from my stampin up Gma out in Seattle.  They did this project at their quarterly training meeting.  I decided to make it and will hang in on Drew's door Valentine's morning.  He will be thrilled.  Doesn't matter if it's girly.  If his mama made it for him, he'll feel like a million bucks...and that's how you want your loved ones to feel on Valentine's Day.  I hope you have someone in your life to make beautiful things for.

 Supplies:
Stamp Set: "just for you" from the Pop-up posies designer kit, en francais background stamp
Paper: Tea for Two DSP, very vanilla, soft suede
Ink: espresso marker, soft suede ink
Tools: boho blossoms punch, big shot, alphabet dies
Accessories: natural ribbon, glue dots, sponge dauber, basic pearls, 1/8" vanilla ribbon
everything else comes all together in the Pop-Up Posies kit
 
 
Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit

2 comments:

Bev said...

Where can I find this kit?

Beth Crocker said...

It's in the spring catalog on page 18.