Monday, February 18, 2013

Sycamore Street

I saw this one in a blog and I just thought, "WOW!"  I hope you are taking advantage of Sale-A-Bration.  I'm enjoying it VERY much!  When I saw it I was trying to figure out what framelit this was even though I knew that's not what it was.  It's just one of the designs from the dsp cut out.  Awesome, huh?
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Fabulous phrases
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, perfect polka dot embossing folder, jewelry punch, scallop border punch
Accessories: SAB button/ribbon Calypso coral, linen thread, glue dots


CORRECTION!!!  If you wanted the template for the luminary, please go to yesterday's post.  It's on there now :)  Thanks for all your inquiries :)

2 comments:

Regina said...

WOW! I love what you have done with this! Your are so clever!

hugs Regina

Carol Carriveau said...

This is a fabulous card...never would have thought to cut out the pattern...brilliant and amazing! Thanks for the template for the luminary!