Monday, February 25, 2013

Scallop Magnetic Bookmarks

I'm not an avid reader.  When I finally find a book I LOVE and can't put down, I think it deserves a pretty bookmark.  My mom taught me to never dog ear the pages of a book.  My downline, Kimmy, made me one and I had to try it myself.  So easy!

Kimmy made the pretty pink one and I chose to try out my print poetry DSP.  I love these new little DSP packs.

Supplies for my bookmark:
Stamp Set:
Paper: Midnight Muse, Lucky Limeade, very vanilla, print poetry dsp
Ink: Midnight Muse
Tools: Big Shot, 2 tags die, scallop punch, 1-1/4 and 1-3/8" circle punches
Accessories: Summer starfruit ribbon and magnets

I scored it almost half way then put on the magnets.



3 comments:

Sonny said...

Hey Beth ...love your blog ! I am a member of Brian`s blog family .... I am so glad he listed yours ...I am sure you will get a lot of visits . Hey , you have lots of eye candy over here ... I stuck you on my faves list !!

Pam said...

Hi Beth, It's me, Pam.... Brians upline. You have a great blog. I am so glad Brian posted your link. I love that you stopped by his booth at the fair. He is so much fun, isn't he? My brother and his wife live in Madison. Small world! I hope to meet you one day. In the meantime, I look forward to visiting your blog!

Carol Carriveau said...

So sweet and very pretty/colorful! Fun to see you and Brian on his blog!