Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Free My Digital Studio Demonstration


OK!  I'm hooked!  With the new drop in software price and print product price, you have no excuse for not trying My Digital Studio.  It's not just for scrapbooking.  If you are in town and didn't get the eventbrite invite, please let me know so I can add you to my address book.

Here is the invitation to my MDS demonstration Class.
Monday April 22nd at 6pm and Tuesday April 23rd at 9:30am

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response to my information about My Digital Studio.  You may choose between the Monday night 6pm class or the Tuesday 9:30am class.  I will try to keep the class to an hour with an opportunity to ask questions at the end.  It is recommended that you bring your laptop with the 30-day free trial already downloaded.  Please go here to download this free trial.  It is available for PC and MAC.  If you would rather just observe, that is fine too.

I will have several different samples of products you can make along with a drawing for a chance to get the software for free.

Please invite anyone you know who you think might be interested in this product.  I will have a surprise for you if you do :)  I would like to stress the fact that this is NOT a girly product.  This software is for anyone who enjoys being creative with all the digital pictures he/she has trapped onto the computer with nowhere to go.  My husband created one with all the pictures he took at the NCAA tournament last year and used the bulk option to make extras for the guys that went with him.

Feel like poking around?  Check out the website: www.mydigitalstudio.net to get a head start or click here to see the latest downloads just released.  Several are released weekly.

Think about the amount of time you sit in front of the TV each week.  You could have your laptop in your lap creating beautiful things at the same time.  BONUS: doesn't need to be connected to the internet.  Get it done on a plane, on a car trip, in a restaurant, or in the comfort of your own bed.

0 comments: