Monday, April 29, 2013

MDS iron ons

Because I had 2 MDS demos this week, I had to really do my homework so that I could sound smart about the software and make it appealing to people other than scrapbookers.  This is the perfect example.  My son is in a club at school with 2 other friends.  The name of the group is VIS...Very Important Spies.  I had been wanting to try MDS with printing on iron ons, so Drew and I decided to create a logo for their club.  This is what I came up with.

Have you seen those bumper stickers that advertise Hilton Head Island (HH) or Martha's Vinyard (MV)?  I wanted to try it with VIS.  It was a huge success!  Depending on the kind of printable iron on sheets you buy, you can print as is or you can click the mirror image and create your iron on that way.  Here is the final product.


It was a HUGE hit at school and several boys wanted to be in the group just so they could have a shirt too.  Just think how many things you can do with MDS at the spur of the moment for very little money.  I have always felt like I needed to have all the products in our catalog just in case I saw that perfect project and wanted to do it right away.  Now, with MDS....I do have more than enough to do most everything I want!

Think about it!!  Only $19.95 :)

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

NO surprise that this great design was a complete...just the look on your son's face says it all!!! Bet you can sell a lot of these....!