Wednesday, April 3, 2013

spring bird silhouette

So, a little mommy bird created the most beautiful nest in our flower arrangement hanging from the front door.  Unfortunately, we go out that door all the time.  For the first few weeks, every time I opened the door, she would fly away and scare me to death!!  I tripped on myself a few times.  We love looking at the 4 beautiful blue eggs in the nest, but it's starting to become a problem.  Our biggest fear came to a reality this weekend.  When our babysitter left Friday night, we left the door open a little too long and she flew in.  Yikes!!  Poop, feathers...everywhere.  But that's not all.  She flew upstairs.  My brave husband finally got a towel over her and helped her outside.  The next morning we moved the basket to hang over the shutter.  She found it with no problem.  Anyway, I got this card from Brian King and it might be one of my favorites.  It's just so easy, but makes a beautiful, bold card!  Thanks Brian!!  I hope you are feeling better!!!  silhouette

Supplies:
Stamp Set: sweet essentials, I think :)
Paper: Black and Bashful Blue
Ink: black
Tools: Big Shot, window framelits, bird punch
accessories: dimensionals, 2-way glue pen

0 comments: