Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Bits, A Word For You
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Poppy Parade
Ink: (All in IN COLOR inks) Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip
Tools: Big Shot, top note die, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, flower and circle punch from itty bitty punch pack,
Ribbon: 1/4" whisper white, Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon
Accessories: pearls, dimensionals, hand cut pedestal
- When using the ribbon scallop punch, punch a strip and then cut down the middle
- When stamping the greeting, use a marker to color one word, stamp it on one side of the pedestal, clean stamp, color the other half of the greeting and stamp it. Since we are using clear acrylic blocks now, the placement is much easier.
- use tweezers to slide pearls off sheet to put on flower
- Use marker to color words on sentiment stamp and then hand cut them out with scissors and glue onto card.
- Cut dimensionals into fourths.
- Start at the bottom and work your way up the cake.