Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mojo Monday 186 and Tuesday Video Tutorial

Well, what's 1 day late?

Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch 186
And here is my take on it to match my week of wedding bliss :)

Click here for my video tutorial on heat embossing.  Click here to see my video tutorial on how to mat the decorative label punch.
Stamp Set: Bella Toile Background Stamp, Four Frames, Silhouette Sentiments
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Vellum paper
Ink: Versamark
Tools: dotted scallop ribbon border punch, scallop border punch, heat tool, powder pal, decorative label punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, small oval punch
Ribbon: 5/8" black satin
Accessories: black and silver embossing powder, silver glimmer brad, dimensionals

Have you tried using one of our background stamps yet?  Watch my Tuesday Tutorial on how to use them.


Mrs. Miles said...

Gorgeous card adn love the tutorial. So helpful and inspiring! Thx for taking the time to post this.