Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Mojo Monday 188

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled programming!  I do love Mojo Mondays b/c it really gives me a chance to be creative!  I am going back to my week of Strength and Hope.  Remember this is a sneak peek and SU! donates $2 from each set to the cancer research!  Here is the Mojo sketch again.




I normally pick the circle cards, but when there is a strip going up and down, I just can't get it look like I want.  So...I went square today!  Also, I played around with some colors that I don't normally choose, so you may not love the colors...I'm not sure I do, but this is what cha get today :)
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Strength and Hope
Paper: River Rock, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Paisley Petals DSP (available til the end of this month)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, River Rock
Ribbon: 1/4" white grosgrain colored with river rock marker
Tools: Circle Cutters, Punch Pack, 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches, Scallop Ribbon border punch
Accessories: pearls, dimensionals

Here is a VERY quick video on a technique called rock 'n roll.  You can see this on the lower butterfly :)  It's a good technique to use on large stamps.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

What a beautiful card ! And I love the technique showed on your tutorial. Must try it soon !!

Unknown said...

Very neat technique. Thanks for sharing that.

Anonymous said...

Beth,

I love your videos and think you do a wonderful job. My only suggestion is for you to be aware of how much you "sniffle" in each video. Sounds picky I know, but it can be very distracting

Beth Crocker said...

ya know...I did notice that on the last video. I will keep a kleenex nearby :) Thanks!