Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another Reject

This project was another reject I share at club this month.  I will be selling these at the Botanical Gardens Artstroll on April 14th.  These are empty accessory containers wrapped just so nicely.  There are magnets on the back.  I will probably make some more youthful ones to sell as well :)  IT reminds me of the Easter hats I used to wear when I was a little girl!  I wish that  trend hadn't ended.  Click here to see the tutorial.

Supplies:
Paper: Twitterpated DSP, Riding Hood Red, Pear Pizzazz, scrap cardboard or chipboard
Tools: Big Shot, scallop circle die, 2.5" circle punch, boho blossom punch, blossom builder punch
Accessories: blushing bride pleated ribbon, gold brads, sticky strip

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Very sweet hat - old fashioned and lovely! I agree about the hats, it was fun getting a new Easter outfit, shoes and a hat/gloves to match! Good luck selling the hats and hope you show your new versions to us.