Monday, April 23, 2012

Mother's Day Class



No matter if your mom lives across town or across the country, every mother needs to feel loved on Mother's Day!

I have created this special Mother's Day Class to celebrate our moms!  If you don't want to make these items for your mother, they can easily be personalized for anyone you'd like :)

The cost for this class is $30 and includes the "mom" blocks, Mom card, Mom flower candy box, beaded pen and enclosure card/candy box.  These could easily be split among 2 mothers if you have 2 mothers to give to.

As an extra bonus, the mixed bunch set will be retiring with this mini catalog so this is your chance to get it.  I will be offering my discount on the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and Blossom punch if you are interested.  Together they would be $40.  It'd be great if you had your own set of these products.

For this class you must bring sticky strip (red bologna tape.  It's important that you have the right thing so ask if you don't know), mini glue dots, a heat tool if you have one and if you have the mixed bunch set/ blossom punch, that would be very helpful.

I will be in my new house so please don't go to the normal house :) 

If you would like to make more than 1 of any of the projects, please let me know ahead of time too.

We must have rsvps by Sunday the 29th to ensure I can get some of the items in the mini.  Please do your best to reply on time :)

I hope you can make it!  Bring a friend, bring your daughter, bring your mother!  It will be so fun!



This will have wrapped Hershey nuggets in it.  Just couldn't make it to the store before I had to post this.

0 comments: