Friday, April 6, 2012

Chocolate Covered Strawberries?

I tell ya!  SU! keeps coming out with the most adorable dies for our Big Shot.  I keep hearing so much about the cricut and what all it can do, but I am a Big Shot girl through and through!  I am even more thrilled that I am a part of a community of women who can look at a product for what it could be rather than how it is presented!  Here is the perfect example!  Can you tell what die I used?  Yep, the Petal Cone Die!
Here is the tutorial on how to make this adorable project!  I plan on making a few of these to sell at the ArtStroll and filling them with candy.  We'll see.

2 comments:

allison said...

I love this!!! Makes me want to go out and find some strawberries today!

Food Safety Certification said...

Hey Beth! That's a really interesting project. Really cute! Interesting... I wanna make some too. Thank you for sharing the tutorial. I'll be making some of these at home.