Wednesday, April 4, 2012

For my Bookworms

For some reason in my old age (35:), I have been wanting to read instead of watch TV.  My mom would be so proud of me!  All that is true if I am not crafting.  That takes priority over reading and watch TV.  So, the other day I saw this tutorial on Mary Fish's blog.  You use the simply scored diagonal plate to make this QT pie.  I gave it away as a door prize at club and I'm kinda kickin' myself :)  Here is her tutorial.  I changed mine to suit me better :)  Can you tell what it is?
Supplies:
Paper: Beau Chateau DSP, Pink Pirouette, soft suede, marina mist
Tools: Big Shot, designer frames EF, wide oval punch, simply scored and diagonal plate, boho blossoms punch
Accessories: dimensionals, striped pink pirouette ribbon (retured) and a rhinestone brad.




It's a Bookmark!  Happy Reading!
(I recommend these trilogies: Hunger Games and Matched and the single book, Divergent)



0 comments: