Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Katie is 2!

My little Katie turned 2 last week and we are celebrating big Memorial Day Weekend!  She loves farm animals so I went with that theme.  Lynn Pratt (stampndesign.com) has a wonderful tutorial for sale to teach you how to make these adorable cards or invitations as I used them.  There is also a barn box that I haven't made yet so you'll see that probably early next week :)


Is that adorable or what????  One thing I hated was this project uses so many punches and dies that are retiring.  I really only like to keep current SU! items, but there is still so much out there I want to make for my personal life.  A month from now I wouldn't have been able to make these for Katie and I would have been kicking myself!!!  What do I do?
My big girl wearing the outfit her GJ made for her!!  Kudos MOM!!!

1 comments:

allison said...

I love these invitations!!! I can't wait to see the Barn!