If you are in my club and decide you want to continue your club membership til Dec 2012, I will have your new catalog at club this month.
If you order $50 of product, I will send you a catalog for free.
You can buy one from me for $5 and it will ship out on the 14th!
Please let me know by the13th, which of these options you are interested in.
Here is some more info.
So what are the changes?
In a nutshell, starting June 1, 2012, Stampin' Up! will release one annual catalog, comparable to (but smaller than) the current Idea Book & Catalog, and two seasonal catalogs, comparable to (but larger than) the current mini catalogs.
Pretty simple, right? Here are the details:
- The annual catalog will run from June 1, 2012 (preorder in May) through May 31, 2013.
- The annual catalog will be reduced from over 240 pages in the current Idea Book & Catalog to 208 pages.
- The annual catalog will be printed on lighter-weight paper.
- Mailing Selector will now be available to send annual catalogs, and will remain open throughout the life of the catalog. (that means, I can send you a catalog in the mail anytime during the year.)
- The Occasions, Summer, and Holiday Mini Catalogs will be replaced by two seasonal catalogs called the Holiday Catalog and the Spring Catalog.
- The first Holiday Catalog will run from August 1, 2012 (preorder in July). through the beginning of January, 2013
- The first Spring Catalog will run from the beginning of January, 2013 (preorder in December) through May 31, 2013.
- The seasonal catalogs will be larger in both size (8 1/2" x 11") and page count (about 40 pages) than the current mini catalogs.
- Mailing Selector will remain open throughout the life of the seasonal catalog. (I can send you one anytime during the catty's period instead of having to send them all out at the beginning)