Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Projects.

Well, this was a big bummer, but I wasn't able to drum up enough interest for my Mother's Day Class.
The Block project was featured in our Stampin' Success Magazine.  The blocks are retiring so get 'em while they last.
The Flower candy box and card were featured on Craft Project Central.  Go check it out.  I wish you could see that the pot is 3D and can be filled with a special treat.

Then the last project is one of my favorites.  I have seen it on several blogs and my friend, Stephanie, made some for our ArtStroll.  The middle is empty b/c I didn't want to buy any chocolate to keep at my house unless the class happened.  It didn't, so I didn't buy the candy.  But, I would have wrapped some hershey nuggets with matching DSP and put right in the middle.
The mini envelopes were made with our diagonal simply scored plate.  The pen is wrapped in DSP and then covered in microbeads.  Can't see that in the picture.

Now that you have seen all the projects, aren't you sad you didn't sign up for this class?  I am :(

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

So sorry about your class...the projects are fabulous! Happy Mothers Day!!!