Monday, July 8, 2013

Cyber Retreat

A few months ago I participated in a cyber stamp retreat with Erin Gonzales at handstampedstyle.com.  It was so fun and I was able to make all these things in the comfort of my stamp room.  She said she was going to do another one so when that happens, I can have locals over and we can make the stuff together.  I'm trying to find out when her next one is.

In the meantime, I'll share what I made.  Since this was a paid retreat, I can't share details with you.  But, maybe this will spark some inventive designs.

This is a cute little album. 


You can pull the pages out of the little sleeves.
 


 Here is an adorable gift bag

 A panoramic card

 A test tube treat
 
 
Pinwheel flowerpot card

 
 
Gift card holder

 
A treat box I didn't finish :)
 
Cool, huh?


1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful projects...think the pinwheel garden pot is my fav...love this DSP and makes such cute items...TFS!