Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My favorite new set..Perfect Blend



Buy 3 Get 1 Free
Offer Dates: July 1-31, 2013
Offer Details: Buy three packs of select Designer Series Paper and get one for free!
The Fine Print:
  • These items don't qualify for the offer:
    • Designer Series Paper Stacks
    • Specialty Designer Series Paper

 Here's a view of some DSP right now :)  Ok, new favorite set is....Perfect Blend.  Pg 37 :)  It's one of those sets I probably won't use a lot, but just had to have it in my drawer.  I will say, this card was all me....no CASEing this time :)  I'm going to give this to my friend, Moe.  I wish I had more time to chat over coffee with you :)  I've seen several cards lately using this sunburst technique.  I was a little scared to try it, but guess what?  Super easy and I love the effect!  Here is a quick tutorial to get you started.  I did sponge between each ray to separate them.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Perfect Blend
Paper: Quatrefancy DSP, Soft Suede, crumb cake, white
Ink: Early Espresso, soft suede
Tools: paper trimmer, small heart punch
Accessories: dimensionals, baked brown sugar ruffled stretch trim, sponge dauber

0 comments: