Monday, January 31, 2011

2-Step Owl Punch





Here is what I did with my Mojo Monday today.  As I said earlier, I will be focusing on the 2-step owl punch this week.  Here is what the punch looks like again.



Once again, I am a bad judge of product.  I wasn't interested in this punch until I saw some pretty incredible things done by other demos.  I'm such a follower :)  Here is a video to teach a few of the elements from today's card.



Supplies: 
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, More Mustard (beak)
Ink: Early Espresso (pad and marker)
Tools: Big Shot, scallop circle die, circle scissors plus, 2-step owl punch, 2-step bird punch, word window punch, modern label punch, gel pen
Accessories: sponge daubers, dimensionals

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute card. I would love to see a tutorial on the circle scissors plus in the future as I have not used this.

Cindy said...

How cute !!! My wish list is growing !!

Jackie W. said...

Beth, this is just super cute! I love how the owls look so concerned, You can just see them saying,"I'm sorry your ill, hope you're better soon". Love it.

Elana said...

I loved this circle card, I have the die cut already. Elana

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so cute! I love those owls!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is just darling! Such a great get well card, sure to cheer up the recipient.

CarrieAnne said...

Fantastic use of the curve in the sketch. Your owls are so cute.

Hetty said...

Just tooooooo cute! Wonderful expression of the sketch!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

The owls are so cute! Great job!

BeverlyBL said...

Very nice video and I love your version of the up and down on the sketch. A really cute card.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Congratulations! We love what you have created using the Owl Builder Punch and have linked your project to our challenge blog this week – http://stilladdinktive.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/spot-owl-builder-punch.html