Thursday, January 13, 2011

But wait...there's more :)

Here is yet another sample using our scallop trim border punch.  This was inspired by Naoko Page.  This one is pretty self explanatory.  Now that I have my scallop templates, I can see a card like this and know exactly the dimensions to use.  Takes all the guesswork out.  That's perfect for me when I need to make a card quickly.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Well Scripted (retired..sorry)
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: scallop trim border punch and corner punch, beautiful butterflies big shot die, sponge dauber, rhinestones, dimensionals

LOVE IT!!!
Beautiful Butterflies Die
TO ORDER 24/7 CLICK HERE!

1 comments:

Lesley said...

This is a pretty card that caught my eye right away!!
Smiles,
Lesley