Saturday, January 29, 2011

Last Card using Artistic Etchings

Here is the last card from Angela McKay's Artistic Etchings Class Planner.  She did an incredible job creating these cards.  I enjoyed making them :)  Nothing tricky about this card.  You can refer to my scrunchy ribbon tutorial to see how to make this ribbon.  I will mention maybe the vanilla ribbon would look nicer on this card.  I just didn't have any at the time.  

Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Artistic Etchings
Paper: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Love Letter DSP
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Ribbon: 5/8" black satin ribbon (or vanilla)
Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, scallop oval punch, small oval punch
Accessories: vintage brad, dimensionals

I hope you enjoyed all these cards using our Artistic Etchings Stamp Set.  I'd love to order you a set.  Don't forget to check out our current promotion: Sale-A-Bration

0 comments: