Saturday, January 8, 2011

Acrylic Stamp Sets...a few tips

Artistic Etchings
When I heard that SU! was going to start offering clear stamps, I was NOT excited.  I had mastered the wood sets and even pronounced myself a Stamp-a-majig PRO!  But, since I had all kinds of customers, I felt it was my duty to experiment.  I'll have to say as the ink kissed the paper, I was hooked!  I will never go back.  If I could snap my fingers and turn all my wood sets to clear, I would do it.  Check out my video (technical difficulties.  I'll try again tomorrow) for a few extra tips on using the new clear stamp sets. If you love this stamp set, you can order it from my website 24/7. Please sign up to receive my blog in your email by clicking at the bottom.
Supplies
stamp set: artistic etchings
paper: very vanilla, early espresso, soft suede
ink: soft suede & early espresso 

0 comments: