Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A"mour" artistic etchings ideas

 This is my favorite card from Angela McKay's Artistic Etchings Class Planner.  I think the reason I love it the most is b/c of the tasteful trim die.  What a great product!  I also love the fact that the trim has been embossed, sponged AND THEN spritzed with a black marker.  Love the attention to detail.

Supplies: 
Stamp set: artistic etchings
paper: riding hood red, basic black, very vanilla, Love Letters DSP (designer series paper)
Ink: basic black, riding hood red, basic black marker for spritzing
Tools: Big Shot, tasteful trims die, sponge dauber, spritzer tool, scallop oval punch, medium size oval punch, vintage wallpaper embossing folder
Accessories: thread, basic brads, dimensionals

1 comments:

Cindy said...

That tasteful trim die is so cool !! It is on my wishlist :-) Beautiful card.