Monday, August 8, 2011

First Official Teacher Gift of the Year!

One of the things I am looking forward to most about my oldest child starting Kindergarten is making gifts for his teacher.  She is going to think I am a total spaz...but I don't care.  Maybe I can get her to come stamp with me!

Today is the first day of school and here is my first teacher gift of the year!

Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Raining Flowers, Grateful Greetings
Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Tools: Heat gun
Accessories: Tissue Paper, Wax Paper, basic pearls
candle and holder from Dollar Tree

$2 gift!!!

I am so stinkin' proud of this little candle.  Have you ever tried to stamp on a candle?  It's super easy.  I will do a video tutorial later this week.  This technique I did today was a risk.  I have never 2-step stamped on a candle, but it did beautifully!

2 comments:

Patti Willey said...

sniff sniff! Off to school for your oldest child! Your candle is beautiful! Never stamped on a candle do tell with a tutorial can't wait!

Cindy said...

Just beautiful !!!!!