Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teacher Gift Set

So, I can't give a gift and not a card too.  Here is a card I cased from Rita Wright.  This stamp set is one we got for free at Convention.

Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Raining Flowers
Paper: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Early Edition DSP  (check out August's promotion!)
Ink: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Tools: Big Shot, Framed tulips embossing folder
Accessories: crocket ribbon, antique brad, sticky strip, sponge dauber

Here is the inside.  I roughed up the edges with my scissors and sponged the sides.  Don't normally make the inside this fancy, but come on...first day of school.
And here is the gift set!  Don't you wish you were my son's teacher :)?

3 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Very nice gift! Well done!

Rita W said...

I might have to case your candle so that I have a matching gift set. :) Love your take on it!

Anonymous said...

Please do :) Case away!