Monday, August 15, 2011

Mini Pizza Box

I hope you have enjoyed my adorable Button Buddies!  I know I'll be making a ton of these especially b/c you get 72 buttons in each package!  But, do you just LOVE the mini pizza box I made to put all the cards in?
Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Button Buddies
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Bold Bright buttons, white baker's twine, glue dot, stampin dimensional, sticky strip

Instead of reinventing the wheel, I will just pass you on to Mary Fish's mini pizza box tutorial.  This was all her!  Click here to see her video on how to make this box.

Remember, my Button Buddies Class is Friday August 26th.  I hope you have alraeady rsvp'd for it.  Love to have you!

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Yes, on all counts...and love the colors on the box...TFS!