Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stampin' Up! Research and Developement


Hey Ladies.  The rsvp for the Pennant Punch class was Friday afternoon.  I am doing a little research to find out what kind of projects each of you wants to do.  I thought this was the cutest class, but only 2 people signed up for it.  That's ok.  I just wanted to figure out what kind of projects make you tick so I can offer them to you :)  I have inserted a poll at the upper right corner of my blog.  Would you take a brief second and answer the question for me?  It's kinda hard to see the question, but it says, "Why aren't you coming to the Pennant Punch Class?"

Please help me learn how I can make my classes more appealing to you :)  I'm pretty sure it's anonymous, but no one is going to hurt my feelings.  If you receive my blog and you aren't in town, will you leave me a little comment about the types of classes you enjoy the most?

0 comments: