Monday, January 2, 2012

Sneak Peek Posts this week!

As a demonstrator for the greatest company in the world, do have access to products that haven't been released to the public yet.  I also got a bunch of free product just for having a workshop in November.  That being said, I get to share with you several new items from the Occasions mini catalog (live starting Jan 4) and from the Sale-A-Bration catty (live Jan 24th).  So, get excited!!  I'll label SAB for saleabration and OM for Occasions Mini.

I will reveal this project that I made for my daughter's preschool teacher a bit at a time.  Just like the Halloween punch art frame I shared with you a few months ago!  Here's your first peek.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Fresh Vintage (SAB)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Soft Suede
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB), Soft Suede, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Capital Letter die, hole punch
Accessories: Everyday Enchantment Brad Pack (SAB)

0 comments: