Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Occasions Mini goes Live today!!!

If you don't have a copy of this mini in your hot little hands, click here!!  You will be amazed at what Stampin' Up! has come up with this time!

Here are my top 9 "YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT" list.

Adorning Accents Edgelits Die
Move over Straight-edged cards!

Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Let's just emboss the edge of the card.

Baja Breeze 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon
I don't have to sew my ribbon anymore!

Cherry Scented Stampin' Emboss Powder
Scented powder...who knew?

Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die
I love my simply scored, but this die is MUCH faster!

Hearts Collection Framelits Dies
Perfect hearts every time!

Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Yes, we have a stamp set that fits these perfectly!

Occasions Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps
Did you think we were going to stop at Valentine's Day?

Paper Doily Sizzlits Die
For all you doily fans!

So, I hope this wet your whistle a little bit!  I am actively making as many projects as I can so you can see all this stuff in action!

Don't forget, today is the last day to rsvp to the vtine class.  I promise, it's not hard to make!!





0 comments: