Monday, January 16, 2012

I miss Spice Cake already

So, I had a workshop on December 29th.  This was my last push for Holiday mini products.  The Spice Cake Suite will always be near and dear to my heart.  Isn't that ridiculous? :)  Here is my spice cake take on one of my Christmas Lodge cards from October seen here.  I didn't take a picture of it, but the spice cake card was put on one of our recordable cards.  I recorded myself singing HB to my sister.  It's a really neat idea.  Send it using one of our padded envelopes.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Curly Cute, Triple Treat flower (retired 2011 holiday mini)
Paper: Pool Party, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, white
Ink: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, fancy flower punch, 5-petal punch, 1/2" circle punch, simply scored, paper snips
Accessories: dimensionals, pool party ruffled ribbon


Recordable Stampin' Sound Card - by Stampin' Up!
Sweet Treat Padded Envelopes - by Stampin' Up!

0 comments: