Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Checkbook Cover

So, this is an oldie but a goodie.  I'm always looking for things to stamp on.  I feel I can share this with you b/c they don't sell the same things we do.  They have a great selection of neat things for us to stamp on.  Stamponthis.com.  I used to buy all my memo cubes from them.  I just found out they aren't selling them anymore and neither is Oriental Trading.  If you know where I can find some, please let me know asap :)

I got this checkbook cover from them several years ago and just used it as a door prize at my last workshop.
Supplies: (mostly all retired)
Stamp Set: Things I love
Ink: Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, Taken with Teal
Paper: Taken with Teal, Melon Mambo, White
Tools: 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches (did you get yours from the clearance blitz?)
Accessories: checkbook cover, Melon mambo polka dot ribbon

0 comments: