Monday, December 12, 2011

Break from Christmas

Ok, enough Christmas for a while, eventhough Christmas is everywhere, birthdays are going on everyday and I am SURE these people don't want Christmas themed birthday cards...they feel shafted enough having to share the same birthday month....at least I know my brother feels that way...dec 24th baby :)  Love you David! (not that he ever checks my blog :)
I was very excited to use another frame embossing folder.  You almost have to tear around it since we don't have a punch that fits it and putting that in a rectangle might be too harsh....but I haven't tried them all yet.  You can also see the faint lines above and below the lace border punch made by the simply scored tool.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Perfect Punches
Paper: White, Regal Rose
Ink: Early Espresso
Tools: Big Shot, frames embossing folders, perfect polka dot embossing folder, extra wide oval punch, lace ribbon border punch, simply scored tool
Accessories: 1/8" regal rose ribbon, basic pearls, dimensionals