Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Christmas Gifts!

Here we are having so much fun together!!  Aren't we cute!?

Here are some more fun gifts that the girls made.

This again, was made by our overachiever, Judy :)  This is a jewelry box made using Lynn Pratt's tutorial.  You can purchase it on her blog...stampndesign.blogspot.com.  Here's the inside.  I can't wait to make it!

Here is some fun punch art made by Shatze.

 This is the diaper fold.
I wish you could see the petal cone die santa better.  That was awesome!  Then, here is Gretchen's adorable candy box.
And to round us out...Stephanie pulled out the big guns and made this incredible Stationery Kit.

Can't wait to make that too!

Then, I gave the card keeper that we made at convention.  I think it went over well :)
So, that's our fun group!  We'll do it again in March and do an Easter Theme.  You could come...just let me know when I can sign you up!

0 comments: