Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More Peek-a-boo!

So, I haven't tried using our Peek-A-Boo die with a card yet, but I sure am enjoying making tags for all the presents I need this month....lots of bdays in my family in Dec and early Jan.
Hum...as I look in the picture...the pink doesn't go as well as I thought...but in person, it blends just enough.  I am having so much fun trying to match SU! colors with my wrapping paper.  We used to sell white wrapping paper that we could stamp on...I was so sorry to see it go.  Anyway...used my paper and some non SU wired ribbon, but tried my best to coordinate with them both.
Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Petite Pairs
Paper: Pretty in Pink, White, and Silver Glitter paper 
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Tools: Big Shot, Peek-a-Boo die, small oval punch, 1/16 hold punch
Accessories: dimensionals, basic rhinestones, baker's twine

I am thrilled that I have found the perfect use for our new Petite Pairs Stamp Set.  I find sometimes they are just too small to use on a standard size card...but with these tags, they are GOLD!  Check this out!
PERFECTO!!!!
Petite Pairs Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

0 comments: