Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nursery Rhyme Baby Card

Let's take a break from Christmas for a minute to remember that there are tons of babies born each day...have to keep our baby card stash full!  So, here's an idea I did for a little boy.  Not one of my favorites, but maybe you will be inspired to try it and make it your own.  Of course, I was initially inspired by Mary Fish :)  I knew I had some Spice Cake buttons left over so I pulled out my color coach to match it with some other awesome colors.  I am very challenged in this area and if you are as well, you must invest in our color coach...only $10.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Nursery Times, Petite Pairs
Paper: White, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze
Ink: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Simply Scored Tool (at top and bottom of red piece), 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, 1-3/4" circle punch
Accessories: Spice Cake Buttons (GET THEM NOW BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!!), hemp twine.

0 comments: