Tuesday, November 20, 2012

$50 product bonus!

Ok, have you ever thought you'd love to get a discount on all the products you buy from me?  or another demonstrator?  Think about it this way.  Want SU! stuff for Christmas?
IN NOVEMBER ONLY, for $99, you will get $125 of SU! product...anything you want...an entire color family worth of ink pads worth $50, $60 of business supplies including a box of 8 catalogs, and a $50 product bonus from me (anything you'd like).

You say...I don't want to do what you do.  I say, you don't have to.  If you join in November, you have 5 months.(Dec-Apr 30th) to try it out.  If you decide you don't want to continue by then, you just drop off and you get to keep all that stuff. You don't even have to do parties.  I have women asking friends or family for the $100 for Christmas just to get this stuff with the intention of never doing anything with it.  I'm ok with that.  I may change your mind in the process, but it's a totally valid plan.

If you are interested in pursuing this, please email me and I would love to help you earn all this free stuff!  Merry Christmas to you!!

And for reading all this, here is your card for the day.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Evergreen, Curly Cute
Paper: White
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler

This is the stampin' off technique.  Just ink up a stamp and keep stamping w/o reinking.  Great effect!

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

So simple but sooo pretty, Beth!