Sunday, November 4, 2012

Place Setting Card

If I can get my act together, I plan to make one of these for each chair at my Thanksgiving table.  I get to host for the first time ever and I plan on it being impressive...going back to my first thought...if I can get my act together :)
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Gently Falling
Ink: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
Paper: Crumb Cake, vanilla, espresso
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, large scallop punch
Accessories: crochet ribbon, wood buttons, dahlias, dimensionals, glue dots

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful, Beth...I'm sure you will find your act ready to play soon and best of luck...I love hosting Thanksgiving but this year it is our luck to be hosted by others...nice change! Try to relax and enjoy the day - am sure you will bowl your guests over....!!!