Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Demonstrator Perks and Promotions



As a Demonstrator, I get SU!'s monthly magazine called Stampin' Success.  It gives me advice about my business, ideas to share with you, sneak peeks of future products and specials.  SU! has decided to share some of last month's magazine with you.  Click here to see a sample of the "help" I get from the corporate office.  They never leave me feeling like I am alone or not well informed.

Also, I told you the new paper cutter is available, but I have seen it and I LOVE IT!!  Here is a great video sharing all the benefits of buying this cutter.  I can't wait to own it!



FANCY FRIENDS KIT



Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 132319)! If six isn't enough, add Note Cards to your order (item 107311)-we've already included extra rhinestones in the Fancy Friends kit.
To assemble the cards:
  1. Stamp the doily image in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink three times on the card and once on the envelope, re-inking between uses.
  2. Stamp "Friends" in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink on the front of the card.
  3. Adhere the flowers to the card. Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.



Also, here is a free PDF tutorial on how to make this beautiful ornament that everyone is trying.  Click Here.

0 comments: